I Think, Therefore I Am

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

What do I do?

Many a times in life, I have come across a situation where I've had to choose from two paths :

1. What I should do.
2. What I want to do.

More often than not, I have travelled the first path. That's me. I do what I should do and sometimes feel good having done it or regret not having done what I've wanted to do or both - have mixed feelings.

However, now things have taken a turn. I have several options in front of me.

0. What I want to do (Not even an option)
1. What I should do.
2. What I should do.
3. What I should do.


.. all of equal importance. What do I do? Which path do I go? I cannot take any one path without sacrificing the others in some respect. I know that whichever path I take, later, I'm going to regret having not taken the other paths.

What do i do?

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • I'd opt for the most cow-boyish option amongst 1, 2 and 3. Why is 0 even here if that's not an option?

    Please do *not* use probability to decide the best.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:24 am  

  • That's the sad part, you see.. There's nothing cow-boyish about what I should do. Absolutely nothing.

    0 is an option because I wanted to highlight the fact that isn't an option. (No, I'm not confused).

    By Blogger SagYer, at 9:44 am  

  • If you ask me.. i would go for 0 + the one i *want* to do more than others.

    The first option is like scoring 40 ;)

    you HAVE to achieve and I don't get any satisfaction for that.

    but yes.. for every other thing that i want to do.. and i do it.. I get the pleasure of doing it.
    What say you?

    By Blogger Unknown, at 9:51 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home