I Think, Therefore I Am

Thursday, December 01, 2005

H2G2 & stuff

I saw the movie "Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy" today.

A fantastic movie, i say! Its amazing how people get such ideas! I did have a little idea about the movie as i heard Nad & Thite ranting about the book long ago, but still. A depressed robot!?!? wow!

I really want to read the books now. Sadly, no one i know has the hardcopies. Else, i would've read them while travelling. I guess ill read on the comp then.
____________________________________________

Throat update: Quite a lot of improvement. I can now speak. Yet i abstain from speaking as the throat starts paining after a little while. Drinking water and eating still hurts. Should be fine in 2-3 days.

I love the internet. Without the net, i wouldn't have been able to communicate with anyone! How did people live without the internet!
____________________________________________

Thite complained about the ill formatted text in my previous blog. I can think of 2 reasons -
1. The opera browser which i used then, which has serious compatibility issues with blogger.
2. Because i blogged by composing a mail.

This blog post will help me know whats wrong.
____________________________________________

I have 5133 songs in my winamp playlist. Whats weird is that the song "Joe Satriani - Tears In The Rain" (which appears only once in the playlist) has appeared 3-4 times in the last 3-4 days. I havent heard much music in the last week. What are the chances!?
____________________________________________

3 Comments:

  • That depends on whether you switch on the "Repeat" button or not. If its off, its play-once-while-looping-through-the-playlist for sure. check it 4 urself.

    But anyways, i had started winamp many times, and hence the list was randomized again.

    The point i wanted to bring forward was that the same song came up against the 5133 other. Just the probability factor.

    By Blogger SagYer, at 10:29 am  

  • I have a hard copy of the complete H2G2. All stories published by Douglas Adams in that series. I live in Nadeems building and i got your link from his page. So in case you want it...

    By Blogger karkaremtg, at 10:34 am  

  • now is karkaremtg a cool guy or what!

    Ill let you know, karkaremtg . Thanks for the offer!

    By Blogger SagYer, at 11:46 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home